Thanks to the nomination of Hope Clark at http://hopeclark.blogspot.com/, I received a Kreativ Blogger Award. Gotta love knowing people are out there, and they DO CARE about what you have to say! Or…they at least find you amusing.
A few rules accompany the award:
1. Place the logo on the blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated the blog for this award.
3. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
4. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
6. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So here are seven (7) things you folks might find interesting about Sara Dobie:
1. I sing angry blues music for an acoustic group in downtown Charleston, SC.
2. I once job-shadowed a coroner in high school and got to dig a bullet out of a dead guy’s brain.
3. In November 2008, I wrote a full-length novel in a mere four months, thanks to a bad breakup and a death in my family. (What’s that they say about adversity breeds creativity?)
4. I don’t like Jimmy Buffet. At all.
5. I taught Egyptian belly dancing for two years.
6. I did archaeological research in Pompeii, Italy, my senior year of college.
7. I don’t know how to whistle.
Seven (7) blogs I’d like to nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
1. Lori Calabrese Writes http://loricalabrese.blogspot.com/
2. The Reading Tub http://childrens-literacy.com/
4. Laura Williams’ Musings http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/
5. Through the Looking Glass http://lookingglassreview.blogspot.com/
6. Tif Talks Books http://tiftalksbooks.blogspot.com/
Thanks again, Hope, for this award shout out! You’re amazing!